2017 Beauty Favourites

We're now in the middle of January 2018, however I've seen loads of bloggers doing their '2017 favourite' blogs/vlogs. So I thought why not share some of the things I absolutely loved last year && i'm sure i'll continue to love this year.

Skincare
Two products really stood out throughout the year for me. I've got loads of favourites but two products I only discovered in 2017 have definitely become a stable in my skincare routine.
Clarins Hydra Quench Cream Mask
Through winter/spring my skin is super dry from the cold winds we have up here, this was my saving grace. Its created for dehydrated skin, definitely what my skin needs. I pop this all over a clean face & neck, leave it for 15 minutes && my skin is left feeling super soft and hydrated. 
The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factor
Again another super hydrating product, but I love this as my moisture before I put my makeup on. If you're anything like me & have combination skin, it's a nightmare to find the perfect formula. I find this balances out your dry/oily areas, so during the day I'm not finding my foundation sliding off my oily t-zone. It's also perfect for those makeup free days.

Eyeshadow Palettes
I think I've used about 8 palettes this year but theres been a few I've constantly gone back to throughout the year.
Too Faced Natural Love Palette
This has been my perfect all year around palette. it's perfect for every season, from the most minimal looks to those super smoked out styles. It was a huge hunk of money, but I actually think it was worth if for the use I got out of it in 2017.
Morphe Brushes 25A Copper Spice Palette
Ughhhh this palette is an absolute dream. It has been the palette I've used everyday during autumn & winter. The colours & pigmentation are just incredible. This palette just screams autumn but I bet you could get one killer spring/summer looks out of this. I'll definitely be investing in more Morphe palettes this year.

Face Products
Clinique Super City Block BB 01 fair
I'm not gonna lie, when I first got this I absolutely hated it but it has slowly grown on me. This has been perfect throughout summer months as it's super lightweight and hardly feels like you've got anything on at all.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer fair 1
I'm pretty sure every girl has this by now. It is the perfect medium coverage concealer out there. And it's super affordable. I've been using this for about 5 years now and can't see me changing my everyday concealer anytime soon.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Dim Infusion
This was one of my more indulgent spends. Hourglass are renowned for their killer products so I had to try their blush. This is the perfect pinky/peachy shade which I actually rocked all year round.
Manna Glo Illuminator
Before 2017 I had never heard of Manna before, so this was something new for me. Now I love to wear this under my foundation if I was a super dewy, super glowy look throughout the summer. But I also love using this as a highlighter on its own. It's quite pink toned so looks amazing on darker skin tones, definitely gonna experiment with this more in 2018.

Lip products
If you know me you'll know how impossible this would have been to narrow it down to two favourite products. Since I've started growing my lipstick collection I try to wear a different one every day.
KKW x Kylie Creme Liquid Lipstick Kim
I've always been hit and miss with the Kylie lip kit range, depending on the shade depends whether I love it. This I absolutely love. It's the perfect coral/orange shade which I loved wearing through spring/summer. I think with a tan this would look even better.
Huda Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick Trendsetter
Huda beauty has been my favourite brand through the whole of 2017. They are super creamy & pigmented, defiantly a holy grail from now on. Trendsetter was the perfect shade for every seasons. It's a beautiful bright pink/red shade so I rocked this all year around.

What products did you absolutely love throughout 2017?
I'd love to hear what you guys would recommend for me to try next!!
 

Comments