January Favourites

It's that time of the month again where we see what everyones been loving through January. A lot of these I've loved for a long time and just happen to have used them a lot through Jan. However a few of these are complete new found loves and definately future holy grail products.
Skincare 
So there's been three major products that have stood out for me this month. This winter my skins been super dry with the cold weather so I needed some products that would give my skin a pick me up and definitely some TLC.
No7 Hydrating Mask - 100ml £13.00
I've always seen this when in Boots & been curious about how it works. I got this in with a set for Christmas and have been using it everyday since. I have combination skin so this has worked perfectly on my dry areas over the winter. I actually love using this first thing on a morning before I put my make up on.
Zoella Snowella Winter Wonder Hand - 90ml £6.00
I'm pretty sure everyone has tried Zoella's products at some point. I always have a tube of hand cream in my hand bag & this has been my go to this month. I absolutely love the packaging & the formula. It's got quite a thick consistency which I feel my hands soak it up every time I apply it.
Laura Ashley Wild Blossom Body Lotion - 200ml £8.99
This is defiantly more of a golden oldie for me. Laura Ashley products have been in my collection for years. I recently rediscovered an old favourite - the moisture rich body lotion with pomegranate extract. The packaging & the product itself just scream luxury && for an absolute steal of a price. With high contents of Vitamin C, your skin will definitely thank you for this.

Face Products 
Once again it's been hard to narrow down just a handful of favourites this month. But these five have definitely stood out for me! There's a few things I never thought I'd pick up and some that are blogger faves that I now cannot live without!
Make Up Revolution Conceal & Define  - 3.4ml £4.00
As soon as a I heard this was a dupe for Tarte Shape Tape, I couldn't resist going to buy it. Holy cow, this stuff is legit. I ended up picking up shade C3 & when I say it has full coverage it hides everything!!! I know a lot of people have had issues with this creasing but it's worked fine for me every time. I'm dying to get a contour shade and see how it holds up.
Jordanna Mattifying Face Primer - 20ml £7.00
A New Years resolution of mine was to actually start using primers! I've always been hit and miss so never really keep them in my makeup collection. I came across this hidden gem not so long ago and I instantly fell in love. I have some terrible oily areas on my face and this mattifying primer is a god send. It does feel more on the oily side, but once it's applied and you've got all your makeup on this looks & holds amazingly well.
DOSE of Colors Liquid Lipstick - 4.5ml £16.00
We all know I have a slight lipstick addiction and I thought it was time I branched out into different brands. DOSE have been a firm favourite for a lot of bloggers but it's something I never tried. I ordered one, fell completely in love with it then ended up ordering another 12 - OOPS. This may be my new favourite brand. I've been obsessing over the shade "truffle" all month,  it's my perfect everyday matte nude/pink/natural shade.
Urban Decay Make Ultimate Basics Palette - £39.50
It's not a favourites without at least one thing from UD. I've always loved their naked palettes so I thought it was time I picked up the Ultimate Basics palette. This has been perfect through January as you can do something super simple or super smokey in one palette. I actually love every shade, with a good mix of warm and cool tones this is perfect for everyone.
MUA Pro Base Prime & Conceal Correcting Wheel - £6.00
I'm totally trying harder at the 'make up' thing so I thought I'd invest in a correcting wheel. I'm not gonna lie when I first bought this I was just throwing loads of different colours on my face. But once I learnt what colour goes where I definitely saw a difference, especially my Prada bags under my eyes. This is also perfect for when you have something important and a spot decides to appear; pop on the correction colour and you're good to go.

Other favourites
My favourites normally only ever consist of makeup stuff so I thought I'd throw in two Random favourites in this month. Once is a holy grail and the other is a new found love!
Vera Wang by Vera Wang - 100ml £82.00
This is another golden oldie for me. For some reason I can't not love this fragrance. Vera Wang do some incredible scents but this is definitely my go to. I recently repurchased this in 100ml so fingers crossed this lasts me a while. This scent actually lasts all day & has a lovely mix of floral & musky scents which I love!
Champneys Heavenly Days Sleep Pillow Mist - 50ml £11.00
Through the past few months I've seriously struggled with broken sleep so when I seen this on offer I thought why not?! Champneys are a brand I've always used for skincare but never a pillow mist. I've tried this on a few different occasions - it seems to work best when I've had a stressful day. I mist it over my bedding & pillows about 5-10minutes before I go to bed so it's got time to settle & usually that keeps me asleep all night. I've also recently tried their sleep balm which is also amazing.

So there you go! That's my January favourites
Have you tried any of these products before?
What have you been loving through January?

Comments