Festive Lips Ready For Mistletoe...

If you know me, you know how much of an obsession I have for lip products. It's slightly out of control. I try to wear a different one each day, and now we're edging closer to Christmas, it's the perfect excuse to pull out the red lippy.
I thought i'd show you guys some of my absolute go-to products for this time of year. I have a range of shiney and matte products, starting from super affordable to the slightly more luxurious products.

Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick - £4.99
Shade - Rule Breaker
This is the perfect day to day lipstick this time of year. Its a shiny plum/pink colour. So if you're not brave enough to rock those super bold colours this is the perfect shade to start with. It's really comfortable to wear && feels super moisturising on your lips!
_____________
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - £6.00
Shade - Monte Carlo
You can never go wrong with a NYX lippy this time of year. I normally always stick to the 'Lingerie' range, however I'm slowly falling back in love with the matte creams. They're nowhere near as drying as a liquid lip but they have the staying power! So whack this on your lips and dig into your food without ending the meal looking like Joker!
_____________
L'Oreal Colour Rich Serum - £8.69
Shade - S502 True Red
This has been one of my holy grail products for a few years now. This colour screams Christmas to me. It's not too shiny but it's super smooth on the lips but its not kiss proof unfortunately. L'Oreal has loads of red shades that will suit any skin tone.
_____________
Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick - £9.00
Shade - Sinful
CK lipsticks are relatively new to my collection but I'm obsessed already. It's kind of matte, kind of shiny, which is perfect for me. The formula is amazing, super smooth on the lips and doesn't flake off throughout the day. I think this will be one of my most used products through December.
_____________
Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick - £12.00
Shade - LEO
I completely love/hate this product. I absolutely adore the shade && it's super brave for me to rock a colour like this (if you can't tell - I'm a red lip kinda gal). To get this even on your lips is a skill in itself. Obviously if you use lipliner first, it'll make it more opaque. It's the only brown/red shade I ever rock.
_____________
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte - £18
Shade - Heart Breaker
This is another holy grail of mine. Since I discovered Huda Beauty liquid matte, I've been wearing them on a daily basis. This is what I call an allrounder red. It's perfect for every season - I lived in this in the summer. It is your solid pillarbox red, I swear this suits everyone. It's my favourite.
_____________
Chanel Complete Care Lipshine - £28 
Shade - 212
Chanel screams to me luxury, and that's what this product is. It's so nourishing & has the most beautiful shiny plum colour to it. I always use this when I don't wanna go super vibrant but still want to be autumnal/winter. I would say this is honestly worth splashing out on - I need to invest in some different shades.
 _____________
What are your winter shades you love to rock?
Have you tried any I've mentioned in this post?
I'd love to see what products you guys would recommend.
 

Comments